31 July 2007

Naruto: Gaara

naruto cosplay - gaara

I have little knowledge about this character, though I have heard from several friends that the rings around his eyes are a result from not sleeping… I’m serious, he doesn’t sleep because if he does, the sealed spirit within him attacks anyone at random.

It’s sad though, that he lost his mother and his uncle (the only one who cared for him)… His father only sees him as a threat, and so he lives without ever feeling what love is.

Anyway, this is a beautifully made costume… His green eyes literally haunts you and the attention to details is awesome.

Originally from Anime Illusions.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, his uncle didn't love him either.
    He blamed Gaara for the death of his sister(she died giving birth to Gaara cuz the demon inside him was too much for her or something, I guess) and wanted Gaara dead for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considerably, the story is in reality the greatest on this noteworthy topic. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly watch forward to your next updates. Saying nice one will not just be sufficient, for the wonderful clarity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates!
    This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    ReplyDelete