09 July 2007

Rozen Maiden: Suigintou

rozen maiden cosplay - suigintouRozen Maiden Cosplays are always very impressive when it’s done properly.

Or maybe there’s really something about a girl cosplaying a doll that’s appealing… A gothic lolita doll at that…

I don’t mean anything bad by that comment, mind you… I hate pedophiles as much as anyone, maybe more, but I definitely enjoy gothic lolita cosplays.

May I make a note that I am girl?

Anyway, lovely Suigintou Cosplay. Definitely a favorite in my book.

2 comments:

  1. KAWAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually jealous of her accurate cosplay abilities. Her dress is so accurate it's scary. (Mind you, that was said in a good way.)

    Is that her real hair? Or is that a wig? I'm going to assume that's a wig, right? Nonetheless, it has also been done accurately.

    Either way you put it, this Suigintou cosplay is, by far, Number 1.

    ReplyDelete