26 May 2013

Vocaloid 3: Mayu

vocaloid 3 cosplay mayu from japan comiket 83
Source: Marcello on Flickr

午前2時の
At two in the morning
誰も居ない駅のホーム
There is no one inside the train station
非日常的な光景に感じた
It felt like an extraordinary scene
この世界に独り取り残されたような気になって
Because it seemed like I was left behind all alone in this world
急に涙溢れた
And suddenly I was filled with tears

“Guard of Loneliness”
Lyrics by Anime Lyrics
Translation by Kurohiko

I apologize if my translation is wrong! Please let me know and I will correct it as soon as possible!

Now then, it’s interesting to note that Mayu is a Vocaloid made by Japanese record label, Exit Tunes. Normally, they’re responsible for releasing chart-toping Vocaloid albums, so I’m hoping this Vocaloid will have some amazing songs! Thanks again to Marcello for sharing this!

1 comment:

  1. Vocaloid cosplay is a hot cosplay themes now and i think most of the people will be interested in this cosplay theme. I find a large cosplay costumes collection in M-cosplay.

    ReplyDelete