20 May 2013

Vocaloid 2: Kagamine Rin 22

vocaloid 2 cosplay kagamine rin by angie
Source: Angie0_0 on Facebook
甘い香りの蜜に誘われ
Following the sweet scent of the alluring nectar
ひらりと止まる気高き羽
I found a beautiful butterfly landing before me
凛々しい瞳に熱、灯して
With gallant, fevered eyes she looks into my eyes
ふわりと優雅に微笑んだ
Gracefully, she softly smiled... I was enchanted

視線が絡む瞬間 恋に落ちた
At that very moment when both of our eyes met, I fell in love with you
高鳴る心臓
(I felt my heart starting to race)
ただ見つめ合い 名前を呼んで、
All it took was one glance
(I called out for you, entranced)
微笑交わす 誘われるまま
And a shared smile from you
(as I was seduced by you)
戯れに 其れを摘み取った
From the lark I plucked the flower of forbidden love

“Corrupted Flower”
Lyrics and Translation by Vocalochu

Another beautiful cosplay by Angie! Please remember to support her by liking her Facebook Page and her photos! Thanks to Mimi for sending this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment