09 March 2013

Le Chevalier D'Eon: Lia de Beaumont

le chevalier d'eon cosplay - lia de beaumont from japan comiket 78
Source: LiveDoor
First, let me just say that this is one of the most amazingly detailed dresses I’ve ever seen in the cosplay world.

Second? Her eyes really scare me.

But who am I to criticize her, when I don’t like wearing contact lenses even if I cosplay a character who has a different eye color than me?

Well, joking aside, I hope we find out which series this is from because I’d really love to see if there’s a manga version so that I can get my hands on it. Thanks again to 2chmod for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to Crispy Chip for letting me know she is Lia de Beaumont from Le Chevalier D'Eon!

6 comments:

  1. no idea who she is... i hope someone knows though ! maybe manga of rozewn maiden or something ? probs not though..

    oh and if it helps, this was shot at comiket 78 august 2010, day 3 if i'm not mistaken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is from a fighting game... Maybe Samurai Shodown? (;*´Д`)ノ

      Delete
  2. Her dress!!! I wants it! Now I REALLY wish I know how to sew! *o* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think it is Katherine McDonald from Kaze no Stigma, the dress is different but the drill hair in the front, blue eyes, blonde hair, and the rose she wears on her left side are the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be Lia de Beaumont from Le Chevalier D'Eon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be right, Chip! I'll edit this now~ Thank you very much! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

      Delete