08 March 2013

Touhou Project: Izayoi Sakuya 06

Source: LiveDoor
Kimi no kokoro ni furete shimau hodo  koe mo   maboroshi sae mo
I can’t hear the voices or even illusions
Kikoena... Sonna ki ga shite shimau
That may touch your heart... That’s how I feel

Awai sugata ga yokogiru shunkan   yume no katasumi dake ga
The moment when a faint figure goes across them, only the corners of dreams
Oto mo naku tsuzurarete yuku mitai
Seem to be composed soundlessly

“The Things There”
Lyrics and Translation by
Anime Lyrics

Another cute Sakuya cosplay! And I have officially run out of facts to write about her! I hope you guys don’t mind that I use the Touhou Anime opening song’s lyrics instead. Thanks again to 4chanatic for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to Fauxm for letting me know the cosplayer is Lenfried!

2 comments:

  1. summer omiket 78 again ^^ i didnt know there was an touhou anime though.. well no other then some comiket stuff that is.. i should look into that like this cosplay much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is also from Comiket?

      The background looks like it was from a private shoot! ((*゜Д゜)ゞ”

      Delete