05 December 2014

Vocaloid 2: Kaito, Kagamine Len, and Kamui Gakupo

vocaloid 2 cosplay - arrest rose - kaito, kagamine len, and gakupo

Comment allez-vous?
How are you doing?

You Need Me, Don’t You?

太陽が姿を消し
The sun gradually erases itself,
夜の帳が下りる
while the night’s curtain lowers.
静かな部屋の中で
Inside a soundless room,
悲しみだけが残る
only grief remains with me.

もう傍には居られない
I can’t stay by your side anymore.
君が見えないあぁ…
I can no longer see you. Ah...
忘れて消えるから
I will forget all and disappear.
消えそうな夜
Even this night is on the brink of vanishing.

“Arrest Rose”
Lyrics and Translation by Anime Lyrics

Beautiful aren’t they? Although I have to say this: Smoking is bad for your health! I’m pretty sure those cigarettes aren’t lighted for this shoot, so please, avoid smoking at all costs! Thanks again to Clara Mae for sending this in!

Source: TAISA on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment