23 July 2011

Vocaloid 2: Hiyama Kiyoteru and Megurine Luka

vocaloid 2 cosplay - hiyama kiyoteru and megurine luka

Wakatteta yo Kokoro no okusoko de wa
I knew it from the depths of my heart

Motto mo tsurai Sentaku ga BESUTO
The most painful choice would be the best one

Sore wo kobamujiko ai to Kekkajika douchaku no kurikaeshi
This is a cycle of self-defeating love and resulting self-contradiction

Boku wa itsu ni nareba Ieru no kana
When can I tell you that?

Chồn Bão commented on my previous post that the guy Luka is with in her “Just Be Friends” music video is the Vocaloid Hiyama Kiyoteru. What do you guys think about this theory? Is it really him without his glasses? Thanks to Gale for sending this in!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cosplay! ^^ Props to the cosplayers; they really got the poses down, and the costumes. This is very nice to look at. :D

    If you look up the dates, the video for "Just be Friends" was uploaded on July 4, 2009, while the vocaloid Hiyama Kiyoteru was released on December 4, 2009. So...I think the guy with Luka is just a random guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can ever think of is it was her masuta~ wieee :)

    ReplyDelete