15 April 2009

Bleach: Hirako Shinji

Warning: Spoilers may be written unintentionally about this character. Please read at your own risk.

bleach cosplay - hirako shinji

Former captain of the 5th Division, Hirako Shinji, suspected earlier on that Aizen Sosuke could not be trusted. He made Aizen one of his lieutenants in order to keep an eye on him, but since he did not socialize with Aizen very much, he became of Aizen’s experiments, a Visored.

Pretty convincing Shinji, don’t you think? Although I’ve never seen his zanpakuto (sword) before, so I don’t know how accurate that is. Good job!

8 comments:

  1. :D they have the perfect face/look for shinji..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? :D I was so surprised when I found this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hair is not that good+ it vizard or vaizard not visored

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently, Wikipedia changed the "Vizard" to "Visored". That's why I'm using visored now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant recall seeing that red on his sword, whatever, its great :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That belons to hanatarou remember...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cosplay of Hirako Shinji. I'm very curious seeing his bankai. Anyhow, Shinji has a great smile hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHERE DID U GET HIS ZANPAKUTO FROM!!!, IS IT METAL!!!

    ReplyDelete