24 April 2009

Gyakuten Saiban 3: Godot

gyakuten saiban 3 / phoenix wright: ace attorney - trials and tribulations cosplay - godot / diego armando / kaminogi soryu

A prosecutor shrouded in mystery, Godot enjoys drinking coffee, claiming to drink no more than 17 cups in one court session. He is also almost blind and has to wear an electronic visor in order to see. He is the main prosecutor in the third installment of Gyakuten Saiban and seems to have a grudge against Ryuichi.

This is one amazing cosplay. I found this on Deviant Art and the cosplayer’s name there is Kazzu. Photography was done by Unforgiven Mind. Great job and thanks for sharing this!

4 comments:

  1. I've always found the sax sexy. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I don't really like the sound it makes... I prefer the violin or flute better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!
    I finally realized that this is how he looks on the jazz CD cover. 1 year after I see this photo, I figure it out. XD
    I love his theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved Kazzu's jazz Godot!

    It actually inspired my husband and I to put a Godot & Mia cosplay together in 2011. :3!

    ReplyDelete