16 November 2007

Tenjou Tenge: Natsume Maya 02

tenjou tenge cosplay - natsume maya 02 High demand for Natsume Maya cosplay these days… I wonder why..?

I can’t understand what the hype about her is, but that’s probably because I’ve never seen Tenjou Tenge before… Heck, I would have never known who Nagi Souichirou or where he was from if my friend had not told me who that guy was cosplaying…

…ok, ok, I admit it… I have a couple of pictures of Japanese and Asian cosplaying guys in my hard-drive whom I totally don’t know and my only reason for keeping them is because they are cute! I am a girl after all! But I usually let the guys drool in this cosplay blog anyway…

Aren’t you glad?

So here’s Natsume Maya in her school uniform. Isn’t it an awesome cosplay? Love the lighting on this picture… Very impressive!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment