28 November 2007

Metroid Prime: Samus Aran

metroid prime cosplay - samus aranFirst, a confession…

I seemed to have clicked “save” instead of “publish” in my blog editor… So technically, this should have been posted yesterday… Deepest apologies.

It seems ever since a couple of friends of mine have seen this cosplayer in Kotaku, they’ve been bugging me to post her in this blog too!

Indeed, I have the strangest people for friends, and yet, I am not complaining one bit.

Honestly speaking, I have no idea how accurate this girl’s cosplay is. I do know that this girl is Jenni Källberg. You can find more of her cosplays in Pixel Ninja.

Really love the effect she did with her armor… And that blood gash on her abdomen looks very realistic… Anyone care to chare their thoughts on this?

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. that is amazing!!! how did she make/get that costume so accurate????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just killing some in between class time on Digg and I found your article . Not normally what I desire to read about, however it was completely price my time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Blue: a lot of patience, a lot of research, and a lot of trial and error.

    At least this is what most cosplayers tell me. :)

    ReplyDelete