19 November 2014

Vocaloid 2: Hatsune Miku 55

vocaloid 2 cosplay - hatsune miku senbonzakura by teru terumii

大胆不敵にハイカラ革命
After a bold and audacious Westernization revolution,
磊々落々(らいらいらくらく)反戦国家
this is now an open and upright anti-war nation.
日の丸印の二輪車転がし
As I pedal forward my bicycle marked with the Japanese flag,
悪霊退散 ICBM
evil spirits will disperse from my intercontinental ballistic missiles.

環状線を走り抜けて 東奔西走なんのその
Looping the belt line, I don't care if I'm constantly on the move.
少年少女戦国無双 浮世の随(まにま)に
Boys and girls must be unrivaled during the warring era, in the floating world.

“Senbonzakura” (Thousands of Cherry Trees)
Lyrics and Translation by Anime Lyrics

Remember Teru Terumii, the Indonesian cosplayer who played Alice from Pandora Hearts? I decided to give her blog a visit and was happy to see her version of Hatsune Miku’s Senbonzakura! I think this suits her quite well, wouldn’t you agree?

If you like her work, please support her through Facebook too! Thank you very much!

Source: Teru Terumii’s Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment