23 July 2012

Gurren Lagann: Yoko Littner 08

gurren lagan cosplay - yoko littner by maka

You’re my star どんなときでも
You’re my star, and no matter when,
キミとStart 駈け抜けていく
I’ll start with you and run past from behind
You’re my star 狙いさだめて
You’re my star, and I'll lock on my target
きっと 振り向かせるよ
And make you turn towards me for sure

“S.t.a.r.S.” Lyrics and Translation by
Anime Lyrics

Our latest cosplay features Maka, and American cosplayer from Raleigh, North Carolina. I didn’t know Yoko wore a kimono at one point. Maybe I’ll ask my nephew for a copy of this series. Thanks to the cosplayer for sending this in! Please visit her Facebook Profile for more of her photos!

1 comment:

  1. after the first arch, you can see yoko at one point as a sensei.. (taecher in english right ? ) but that was not a kimono.. i dont remember that kimono.. maybe its a manga thing ( if there is a manga )

    ReplyDelete