23 June 2008

Ouran High School Host Club: Otori Kyouya and Suoh Tamaki

ouran high school host club cosplay - otori kyouya and suo tamaki

The Vice President and the President of the Host Club, before the host club ever came to be. This was way back when Tamaki was asking Kyouya about the sights in Japan, since it was Tamaki’s first time to Japan at the time. He lived in France all of his life. And Kyouya, being asked by his father to be friendly towards Tamaki, toured Tamaki around Japan, putting up with his selfish ways.

I very casual cosplay compared to the first one. It’s nice to see Kyouya so relaxed. He’s always so tense in the anime. Nice shot too! Good choice of location and time of day.

EDIT: Thanks to anon for letting me know the cosplayers are Kamiyou and Arashi from China!

10 comments:

  1. They both are PERFECT!!! If there will ever be live-action Ouran Host Club, these two should play in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first comment, they really look like the real version of Kyouya and Tamaki. Do you know who the cosplayers are, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue. This is one of the old photos I have in my hard-drive... I remember seeing it in an Ouran fansite and saved it. :x The site unfortunately didn't have any information about the cosplayers either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! kyoya look so real!!!! i love kyoya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God I just Fell in Loove and Finally not to a Drawing <3 <3 Kyouya- Sempai and Tamaki-Kun aree REAL!! hahaha No, But For real from AALL the Cosplays i've seen of Ouran Host Club Those Men are the only onees that actually look like Hosts <3
    ...Im saving the Pic O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed it! And if you happen to find out who the cosplayers really are, please let me know so that I could credit them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! ITS MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best Tamaki cosplay I have seen. Usually people use to platinum blonde of a wig or they have too curvy of a face. Tamaki is supposed to be angular and yellow blonde. I love it. I'm so pleased that someone got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. their names are Kamiyou and Arashi, cop layers of China

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you anon! I will add a tag for each of them. :) Please let me know if they have blogs or websites too so that I can credit them properly!

    ReplyDelete