28 September 2007

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: Tifa Lockhart

final fantasy advent children cosplay - tifa lockhartOh, I hadn’t noticed that of all the Final Fantasy Cosplays I posted, I didn’t post a single Tifa Lockhart cosplay…

And believe me, I have a lot.

This is one of my favorite Tifa Lockhart cosplays. I still look twice because she really looks like that computer generated, 3D, virtual girl type Tifa!

According to Final Fantasy VII, Tifa Lockhart is Cloud’s childhood friend who lost her family to Sephiroth. Although the circumstances of their lives made them unable to have a very close friendship, it’s obvious that they care very much about each other.

During the Final Fantasy Advent Children Movie, Tifa was shown as one of the main characters, and emotional support for Cloud. She is an expert in Zangan-Ryu Martial Arts, using her hands and feet as her weapons.

Excellent Cosplay! By the way, did you know that Tifa Lockhart was not in the original story draft of Final Finatasy VII? And her hair was cut short and changed color in the Advent Children Movie due to the difficulties in animation and lighting effects.

It doesn’t matter much to me though… She still looks cute.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. That was real fast! You're now at September! :> How about a chatbox? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. L-lol, I can do that. :D maybe after everything is set up already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cosplayer lacks one thing to make this the complete package :3

    ReplyDelete