19 July 2010

Vocaloid: Kaito 03

vocaloid cosplay - kaito 03 black rock shooter by kanameBurakku Rokku Shuutaa hitori ja nai yo
Black Rock Shooter, you’re not alone

Koe o agete naitatte kamawanai
I don’t mind even if you cry with a loud voice

Burakku Rokku Shuutaa mite ite kureru
Black Rock Shooter, you’ll be watching me

Ima kara hajimaru no watashi no monogatari
My story will start from now

Wasuresou ni nattara kono uta o
When you seem to be forgetting it, I’ll sing

Utau no
This song

Although I would say this is the male version of Black Rock Shooter, cosplayer Kaname tagged this photo in his gallery as Kaito. Maybe Kaito has a version of the song Black Rock Shooter? In any case, there’s no use arguing with the cosplayer… Awesome work as usual, Kaname!

1 comment:

  1. kaname's a great cosplayer and this is one of his best works ^^ thanks for sharing it here ^^

    ReplyDelete