25 June 2010

Kingdom Hearts II: Rikku

kingdom hearts 2 cosplay - rikku

A miniature version of her original Final Fantasy X-2 design, Rikku appears in Kingdom Hearts II as a little fairy. She retains most her characteristics in the new game; ditzy, good-natured, and a treasure fanatic like her teammates. Her attire is slightly modified, but retains its FF X-2 feel.

So cute! If only there was a bigger photo of this available. Thanks to Hanna for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to Tifalee for letting me know the cosplayer is Clef Cosplay!


  1. The cosplayer on this photo is Clef Cosplay, she's kinda famous in France!
    Here is her facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/clefcosplay

  2. Thank you, Tifalee! I'll be sure to check the fanpage. I think I may have linked a cosplayer named Clef before, I will check her account as well. :)