26 November 2009

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles: Jill Valentine

resident evil: umbrella chronicles cosplay - jill valentineOne of the original protagonists of the series, Jill Valentine returned in Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles as a member of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA). She then works with Chris Redfield to expose and destroy the Umbrella Corporation where they are forced to defeat Umbrella's newest BOW, T-ALOS.

I wasn't too sure if I could post this in my other blog, given the guidelines there, but I had to show this awesome cosplay! I guess RE fans would tell me that Jill doesn't really have bangs (well, she does, but only a few loose strands) and that she lacks that white sweater tied around her waist, but really, isn't this a great cosplay of her? Good job!

5 comments:

  1. Omi Gibson is the best cosplayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that this cosplayer's name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think that's Jill's outfit from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. I'm sure she had the sweater tied around her waist in that one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, really? Would you happen to have a reference picture? Just want to make sure...

    ReplyDelete