05 August 2009

Kingdom Hearts: Riku

kingdom hearts cosplay - riku

The original chosen one to wield the Keyblade, Riku chooses a darkness over light when he and his friends were attacked in Destiny Islands. His decision places him in Hollow Bastion where Maleficent influences him to turn on Sora in order to help Kairi.

It’s kind of sad that he made the wrong choice, or else he would have been the protagonist of the series. I like Riku’s character design better than Sora’s. This is still a very nice cosplay though! Great work!

2 comments:

  1. I also like riku more than sora, but it wouldn't be the same if riku were the protagonist...

    I liked the overall, I guess that the wig for the child riku is different for the KH2 version, right?

    anyway, that's a nice cos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I guess so... I really need to start playing this game one day.

    And yes, I think Riku has longer hair in KH2? I've been seeing this cosplay around the net for a while. Glad I finally tracked down a nice version of it. :3

    ReplyDelete