15 October 2014

Clash of Clans Live Action Trailer

My little nephew came to visit us from Canada, and he’s somehow convinced me to buy a new smart phone just so that I could play Clash of Clans with him.

I have to admit, the game can be addicting after a while, even though I feel bad for raiding other villages for their resources, and sending off my troops to be killed.

Needless to say, once they told me there was a live action trailer (possibly fan made?), I had to check it out myself.

I’m thoroughly impressed with this video, you have no idea! It got me laughing at my screen even with strangers giving me weird looks for it (It was a bad idea to watch it while commuting, I tell you).

Are any of you playing this game?

6 comments:

  1. That clapping villager may have been the highlight of this entire video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably my favorite part too! It took me a minute to realize which character she was, even after the clapping~

      Delete
  2. That was a gross ending- ICK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I had no idea that gooey stuff was supposed to be elixir until a friend of mine pointed it out. It should have been pink! (>^<;;;)

      Delete
  3. Whoever played the barb with the gorgeous hair - applause, applause, applause! Because you're worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking more like "Baywatch" but that's just me and my showing of age.

      Delete