15 February 2014

Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi: Yukina Kou 04

sekaiichi hatsukoi cosplay - yukina kou by sora世界一キミに恋をしてる
I’m in love with you, the greatest person in the world.
一秒ごともっと好きになる
At the tick of every second, I like you more and more.
ハッピーエンドにはまだ遠い
We are still far from a happy ending,
叶えたいよ (first love) ふたりだけのストーリー
but I want to make it come true! (first love)
動きだした
The story of the two of us has been set in motion.

“I’m in the World’s Greatest Love”
Lyrics and Translation by
Anime Lyrics

That really looks like how I’d imagine Yukina to be in the real world! No wonder Shota fell for him… I’d bet lot of girls (and some guys) would! Thanks to Kylie for sending this in! And if anyone happens to know where Sora, the cosplayer’s website is, please do let me know!

Source: けいのシークレットベース on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment