04 April 2010

Vampire Knight: Touya Rima and Souen Ruka

vampire knight cosplay - touya rima and souen ruka

I was quite pleased when Australian cosplayer, ~Rima-kawaii contacted me in my Deviant Art account in order to contribute this lovely photo of her as Touya Rima and her friend ~silverfiction "Mik" as Souen Ruka. It's nice to see a Western twist in the popular series, Vampire Knight by Hino Matsuri. Thanks so much for this, Rima!

If you'd like to see a larger version of the image, go to her Deviant Art account. I know this one doesn't have the VK logos on it, but that's because I asked for the unedited version.

2 comments:

  1. WOW !~ I can't believe my good friend is been featured here n_n

    I wasn't expecting you to feature any Australians but I guess not xDD

    It's so hard to find cosplay places that feature Australian :( We seem sooo....isolated :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee... I'd like to feature cosplayers from all over the world as much as possible. Rima-kawaii sent me her photo and I was pretty surprised how well she pulled off cosplaying Rima.

    I'm sure there are a lot of good Australian cosplayers there, but I don't really know where to look..? You can send me some photos and I'd be glad to feature them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete