21 May 2008

Final Fantasy XII: Fran

final fantasy xii cosplay - franA powerful Viera warrior who specializes in long range attacks using her bow and arrows, Fran handles the maintenance of Balthier’s airship, the Strahl. She is the wisest among the cast, a fitting role being her life span is much longer than the rest. She is the eldest of the group, despite her youthful appearance.

I’ve heard that I’ve been showing too many Asian cosplayers again, a pretty common critique now a days. I guess it’s a lot easier to find Asian cosplayers than Western ones. Admittedly, I am a fan of Asian cosplayers, but I also feature non-Asian ones like this when they catch my attention.

I apologize if my blog seems biased to some, if not most. It’s really not my intention.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. She was an italian event =) Lucca comics and games 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Do you happen to know her website or name? :3

    ReplyDelete