22 September 2009

Shugo Chara!: Hinamori Amu

shugo chara! cosplay - hinamori amuA cool and spicy student of Seiyo Elementary and secretly the Guardian Joker, Amu is a shy and timid girl who made a wish to have the courage to show her true self. Her wish is granted in the form of three colorful eggs which hatched into Guardian Characters, Ran, Miki, and Su. These Guardians transform with Amu when she needs to purify X Eggs and X Characters; much to Amu’s embarrassment as they make her speak “totally out of character”.

I guess everyone has an image they want to keep up with. Although I also think it’s natural to act differently depending on the crowd you’re with. Too bad this picture is a little blurry, but I wanted to share it anyway. Awesome cosplay!

6 comments:

  1. lol my fav character ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one !! best of the best cosplay of amu

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww,, I Like Cosplay^^
    Hello,, My Name Is Enda,,, From Indonesian^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME amu cosplay!! 100% credit goes to this cosplayer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Thats so coool! I'm planning to cosplay as Amu for next years Anime Expo but alas this is my first one so I don't know how to do it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'd love to see your version of Amu nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete