07 April 2016

Vocaloid 2: Kagamine Len and Rin 11

vocaloid 2 cosplay - kagamine len and rin 11空想で這われた
I creep out from their daydreams 
最初から繋がってない絆が
From the beginning it was a disconnected bond 
浮かぶ感じ不安男子
Feelings that rise, but anxious boy
触れないほどもう退いて
If you don’t want to touch me that bad, then just leave

全体 feel me?
Do you feel me all over you? 
限界,君?
Are you at your limit? 
暴走しかないない毎度だけ
Nothing but going reckless every time
確かなことなら
If you’re sure about it 
そう躊躇う顔を捨て
Then throw away that timid face


“Sake★BEAT”
Lyrics and Translation by
Vocaloid Lyrics

Why is this Len so handsome?! I really hope the cosplayer is a guy or else, I don’t know what to do about these feelings! Rin-chan, please trade places with me! Anyway, thanks to Raymond for sending this in!

Source: Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment