21 April 2011

Togainu no Chi: Akira 02

togainu no chi cosplay - akira 2

An orphan along with Keisuke, Akira was an undefeated champion of the street fighting game “Bl@ster”, where he participated in the RAY district under the name LOST. He appears to be cold and uncaring, but he has a very naive side to him. He likes omelet rice flavored Solids and uses a knife as his weapon of choice.

Awesome cosplay! Really love how the cosplayer is projecting Akira’s personality in this photo. Thanks again to Ophelia for sending this!

3 comments:

  1. Best cosplay of Akira. I HAVE EVER SEENN!!!♥ LOVE ITT!!!
    Shes so prettyy O____O
    No words at all. I definitely See Akira right there. Love IT SO MUCHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll take your word for it! I haven't played the game yet so I have no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Arusu_Ogata I agree with you!! XDD It is so awesome!!!

    Seems SO real!!! She is just SUCH a bishie!! (if she would be a boy) XDD

    ReplyDelete