15 September 2012

Grisaia no Kajitsu: Matsushima Michiru

grisaia no kajitsu cosplay - matsushima michiru from japan comiket 82

A 2nd grader of Mihama Academy, Matsushima Michiru only acts like a tsundere character because she is highly interested with them. Nevertheless, her silly and energetic personality makes her the mood maker of her class, even if she’s really bad at studying. Michiru is known for  carrying a shark-shaped pouch around her waist containing lemonade sweets.

She’s so adorable! And she does kind of look tsundere in the photo, don’t you think? Thanks again to Michelle for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to Tsuji for letting me know the cosplayer’s name is Enako!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your offer so much cosplay information to me, we are cosplay costumes suppliers and I am looking for the information of cosplay it is very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cosplayer is enako. she usually cosplays touhou projects characters or love+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thank you! Do you happen to know her webpage so I can link her? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, but even if I did, I don't think you'd be fine with linking there --same with akira. They are not necessarily SFW. ;;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...OH. Haha, yeah, guess the readers will just have to find it themselves then. :D

    ReplyDelete