06 April 2012

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Soryu Asuka Langley 07

neon genesis evengelion cosplay - soryu asuka langley by kanda midoriMiyamura Yuko, Asuka's Japanese voice actress, noted that “Asuka wasn't the most open-hearted character I've ever met… every time I tried to draw myself in closer synchronization, Asuka would never allow herself to sync with ‘me’… One day, I figured out that there was a wall in Asuka's heart.” as translated by William Flanagan. Much later, she included that working on the series was “very hard” and that at times she had “wanted to erase Evangelion.”

I know I featured Kanda Midori as Asuka before, but we didn’t really get to see her face in that photo, and this is the uniform version anyway. Thanks to Daniela for sending this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment