16 September 2011

Ao no Exorcist: Kirigakure Shura

unknown cosplay 107 from comiket 2011Late for the party! Photos from Japan’s Summer Comiket 2011 are probably all over the net by now, but I had to schedule a lot of cosplays before I started on this event!

In any case, let’s get started with something hot! It was literally scorching hot during the Comiket, but the cosplayers didn’t seem to mind, especially this girl! But who is this character she cosplaying as?

Hope you guys can tell me! Thanks again to 4chanatic for sending this!

EDIT: Thanks to Krystal and everyone who commented for letting me know she is Shura from Ao no Exorcist!

13 comments:

  1. She looks like Shura Kirigakure from Ao no Exorcist,
    http://aonoexorcist.wikia.com/wiki/Shura_Kirigakure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... I think she's cosplaying is Shura Kirigakure of Ao No Exorcist.

    Here's more info: http://aonoexorcist.wikia.com/wiki/Kirigakure_Shura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's supposed to be Shura from Ao no Exorcist, with a bit of original design, but the tatoo is the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirigakure Shura from Ao no Exorcist. i'm guessing the hair is longer but gathered up behind and not visible from this angle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is supposed to be Shura from Ao No Exorcist =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is Shura Kirigakure from Ao no exorcist (Blue exorcist)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ao no exorcist = shura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like Shura Kirigakure from Ao No Exorcist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe she's Shura, from Blue Exorcist.

    This is my first time commenting, but I love your blog. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the comments! Sorry it took me a while to edit, I was out for today. :)

    I will be crediting Krystal for being the first to comment. :D Thanks for playing, guys!

    Tiffany: Thank you very much! That's very kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aah so that is who she's cosplaying.. somewhere i knew but i couldnt place the figure ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you use a waterproof marker for your tattoo?
    Because it looks great

    ReplyDelete