05 November 2010

Fairy Tail: Erza Scarlet

fairy tail cosplay - erza scarlet

A very strong individual and one of the main characters of the series, Erza is known to be quite strict with the rules of Fairy Tail. If anyone steps out of line or is slow in doing what she asks, they are quickly punished. Even Natsu and Gray almost immediately stop arguing whenever someone mentions her name.

That is one of the most impressive cosplays I’ve seen in a long time! I got this from one of Tori Avalon’s plurks, and I thought it was definitely worth mentioning. Thanks to Panoramic Panda for sharing this!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for letting me know the cosplayer's name is Kristel Lim!

17 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! Unfortunate that there isn't a higher resolution of that. The cosplay looks so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wondering what is the materiel of her armor ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I think her name is Erza and not Ezra. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...ahahaha! My mistake! Fixed that now! >.<;;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. and it's Fairy Tail --not Tale... the label is correct, but the title is wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...ROFL! Clearly I was asleep when I was writing this. CLEARLY!

    Thanks so much for the correction guys! ^_^v

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her real name is Kristel Lim. If you have time, you can search a higher resolution pic of her in the net.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, anon! I will add a tag for the cosplayer's name. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was from Cosmania X (Philippines), I think. I saw pictures of this girl with the rest of FT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup this is definitely in Cosmania X Philippines. I have seen more of this in Cosmania X Group and Fan page in Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  11. guys, here's her fb page... v^^,
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristell-Lim/157345317628195

    ReplyDelete
  12. the photographer is Richie dela Merced

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow. if she wasn't so chinese-looking, she'd look great. the hair and costume has that erza-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  14. narusaku fan behind erza LOL i love narusaku

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a good eye, Meryam~ xD

    ReplyDelete