04 September 2011

Yu Yu Hakusho: Kurama and Hiei 04

yu yu hakusho cosplay - kurama and hiei

Today’s trivia will surely be to the delight on fangirls everywhere… except me.

Did you know that Togashi Yoshihiro, the manga artist and writer for Yu Yu Hakusho, noted in a insert segment of Weekly Shounen Jump that in the first drafts of the series, Hiei and Kurama were supposed to be in a relationship?

However, due to the set-backs such content caused his previous works, Togashi ultimately decided against making them a couple in favor of having them as close friends.

I, for one, am happy that they are straight. I wouldn’t be a fan of Kurama’s otherwise. First found on Milky’s Tumblr!

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool.

    Not sure why girls get excited by boy on boy action though.....Although I suppose it's the same with some guys infatuation with lesbian action...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of yaoi even though I'm a girl... xD A fact that still makes a few of my otaku friends scratch their heads. ;p

    ReplyDelete