30 September 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica: Kaname Madoka 04

unknown cosplay 109 from summer comiket 2011 / mahou shoujo madoka magica cosplay - kaname madoka 4If this is another Luka cosplay that I don’t know of, I think I just might cry. Then again, I’m not a huge fan of Luka’s songs, so I guess it can’t be helped that these end up in the unknown section of Cosplay Holic.

I just hope the Luka fans won’t kill me for saying all that! Thanks to Julianne for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to St. Arcana for letting me know she is Kaname Madoka from the final episode of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica!

5 comments:

  1. This is Madoka from the final episode of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. She's also known by the fans as Godoka. C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at "Godoka". But yeah she is madoka in a white outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lol'd when I read "Godoka"! xD;;; Thanks guys! Edited and tagged~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the show but never could have geussed this one ^^ godoka.. lol XD

    ReplyDelete