25 August 2009

Sailor Moon Musicals: Sailor Uranus, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Neptune

sailor moon musical cosplay - sailor uranus, sailor pluto, and sailor neptuneAlso known as the “Outer Senshi”, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Neptune form a secondary group, along with Sailor Saturn. Previously, all of them preferred to work alone, but Sailor Uranus was able to trust Sailor Neptune and Sailor Pluto after fighting along side with them.

Sailor Pluto is known as the Guardian of Time, while Sailor Neptune is the Soldier of Ocean, and Sailor Uranus is the Soldier of the Sky.

I’m not even sure if they are cosplayers or the official cast of the musical, but they are very pretty. Thanks to Soyoungim for the photo!

5 comments:

  1. They're just good cosplayers, not former cast members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew where they got their costumes from! I would definitely buy one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they r cosplayers from hong kong :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone have any idea where their personal / cosplay sites are? I'd like to credit them if at all possible. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete