28 July 2012

Cosplay Camp (and a Little Sword Tutorial)

Oh No! Manga Cosplay Camp 2012 will be starting in a few hours, and I’ve managed to create a cosplay prop sword from my premier series, “Karma”!

I encourage everyone to attend as I will also be taking pictures of the cosplayers attending to be featured on Cosplay Holic. But of course, not everyone is from the Philippines, so I decided that I should add the sword tutorial for this post as well.

It’s not a formal tutorial, but you can find my work in progress posts in my blog:

A formal tutorial should be posted in a few days. For now, I’ll leave you guys with this, and if you have any questions, you can post a comment here or in each of my blog posts for anything specific.

See you at Cosplay Camp! (・ω-*)

5 comments:

  1. you actualy made youre own stuff ^^ how cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you. Thank you and looking for more posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a first, ahaha, and it turned out really well! It lasted the whole day and I dropped it, but it's still in one piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! It looks great! Also, I've been hoping to make a rapier for some future cosplay, but I didn't know where to start and your tutorial just gave me the inspiration I need! Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome, Syaza! It's not perfect, because the blade is a lot thicker than it should be, but it worked really well and it looks good in photographs! x3

    ReplyDelete