12 January 2009

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: Superbi Squalo

unknown cosplay 23 / katekyo hitman reborn cosplay - superbi squalo by unlimystic I was trying to find the source of this picture from the clue at the bottom right corner where “kyoistheology” is written there.

Unfortunately, I came up with nothing.

The thing is, this cosplay is too generic to tell for certain. It could be Souma Ayame from Fruits Basket but I don’t remember a scene like this in the series.

Anyone have a better idea?

EDIT: Thank you, Mree, for commenting that this is Superbia Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

6 comments:

  1. I think he is supposed to be cosplaying Superbia Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
    I found a site that shows him in this costume, same wig and contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I only found this in a forum and they weren't sure who s/he was either... I'll look into it. :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it is squalo too
    cuz if it was ayame, i don't think that he woulf dress like that :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the cosplayer! unlimystic! http://unlimystic.deviantart.com/art/Blue-73490174?qj=1&q=sort%3Atime+favby%3AImari-chan&qo=283

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's definitly Squalo, the hair, clothes and (WOW!) the water! XD

    ReplyDelete