23 February 2016

Uta no Prince-sama: Prince Parka

uta no prince-sama cosplay group prince parka - reiji, otoya, tokiya, ranmaru, masato, ren, ai, natsuki, syo, camus, and cecil

君と信じたこの夢は
This dream that I’ve believed in with you
何よりも輝くよ
Shines brighter than anything!
一緒に歩いて行けるのなら
As long as we can walk forward together,
怖くないんだ
I won’t be afraid

間違いないって証明するよ
We’ll prove it beyond a doubt,
これが真実のharmony
This is the harmony of truth!

Chase the chance
Chase my dream
Chase your love

“SHINE”
Lyrics by: Uta-Net
Translations by: ☽ Moonlit Sanctuary ☾

Wow, they’re complete and in character too! Unfortunately, I don’t know much about this photo since it was sent to me via email, and the sender, Reijin, would also like to know if anyone has any idea who the cosplayers are! Please do post your comments in the form below and let us know, thank you very much!

Source: SINA

No comments:

Post a Comment