15 May 2014

Crystal Shadows: Erin Kiraly and Jeremy Chan

When foreign exchange student Jeremy Chan first entered Crescent Academy, he was bullied by his peers because of his tall, lanky appearance and his Cantonese accent. However, that didn’t stop Erin Kiraly from befriending him, even though she was one of the most popular girls in school.

A few years later, they entered high school and it seems their roles have been completely reversed! Not only that, they act as if they barely know each other despite what first appeared to be a fruitful friendship! What could have happened between them that changed their lives completely?

This would be one of the reasons why Cosplay Holic was been idle lately… My dear friends, Eleniel Mist and Novanjon Ignacio Novo have agreed to cosplay Erin and Jeremy from my webcomic, “Crystal Shadows”. We did a photo shoot during GTMACCON 3 at Fisher Mall and got a ton of really amazing photos! I really loved how they turned out! And hopefully, you guys wouldn’t mind if I show them off here for a while!

It really pushed my imagination since I was the one planning the sets and taking the photos, but it was definitely a lot of fun! Please visit my site for the complete set and let me know what you think! You can also read Crystal Shadows at kurohiko.com for free!

Source: Kurohiko

No comments:

Post a Comment