19 November 2013

Sword Art Online: Kirito 07

sword art online cosplay kirito

Because of his love for computers and Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), Kirito does not have many real world friends making him a bit socially inept. He is not very good with words and his directness may seem rude to others. It does not help that he can sometimes be overconfident, thinking that he is able to achieve impossible tasks that others can not.

My poor ignored Cosplay Holic. After finishing some massive manga projects, I’m completely drained out! Let’s hope I can get back to updating properly, because I really could use the break from all that drawing. Thanks to Jane for sending this in!

Source: SAO 52pk

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back, May! You really like Kirito a lot don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And uhm... Yeah... I guess it shows, huh? (>w<*)

      Delete