08 December 2012

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Fate Testarossa

mahou shoujo lyricial nanoha cosplay - fate testarossa from japan comiket 79
Source: Photobucket
Blonde twintails and black ribbons (or could those actually be bunny ears)?

Nope, sorry, I got nothing, except maybe that she’s really, really cute! Honestly though, the closest character that I can think of is Kooh from Pangya, but I don’t think there’s an outfit like this in the game.

Your guesses would probably be much better than mine, so please do comment away! Thanks again to 4chanatic for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for letting me know that she is Fate Testarossa from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha!

10 comments:

  1. It is fate from Mahou Shoujo Nanoha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know that armor ! it's fate from mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha

    you dont have that category yet ;p and i also mailed u one though i did it from a friends laptop lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I got your email, but have been super busy lately. This entry has not been edited yet either! (シ_ _)シ Sorry sorry! I need a clone of me!

      Delete
  3. Fate Testarossa from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will double-check this info later tonight. (*´・v・)

      Delete
  4. i just noticed that you see the arm of nanoha next to her ! this picture is taken at comiket 79

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you remember which Comikets they're from? (‘◇’)? So amazing~ o(^^o)

      Delete
  5. It's becausse i'm a big comiket fan, i always try my best to attend both comikets every year ( summer, winter), and i can remember cosplay events by linking cosplays i've seen or sometimes took photos of, in this case the combination of faith testaross-harlaown and nanoha takamachi with a FFXIII-2 snow on the background tells its comiket 79 !

    ReplyDelete