25 June 2010

Kingdom Hearts II: Rikku

kingdom hearts 2 cosplay - rikku

A miniature version of her original Final Fantasy X-2 design, Rikku appears in Kingdom Hearts II as a little fairy. She retains most her characteristics in the new game; ditzy, good-natured, and a treasure fanatic like her teammates. Her attire is slightly modified, but retains its FF X-2 feel.

So cute! If only there was a bigger photo of this available. Thanks to Hanna for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to Tifalee for letting me know the cosplayer is Clef Cosplay!

2 comments:

  1. The cosplayer on this photo is Clef Cosplay, she's kinda famous in France!
    Here is her facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/clefcosplay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tifalee! I'll be sure to check the fanpage. I think I may have linked a cosplayer named Clef before, I will check her account as well. :)

    ReplyDelete