01 January 2014

Fate/Unlimited Codes: Saber Lily 05

cosplay holic - hakuoki edition

fate/unlimited codes cosplay - saber lily by ageha2013 has come and gone, and so has Cosplay Holic’s old Hakuoki layout! I’ve always wanted to feature Saber Lily for the site’s layout, but I didn’t really find a cosplayer that I particularly liked until now.

The cosplayer in the banner is a Japanese cosplayer known as Ageha on World Cosplay. Her profile was submitted to me by Karen, and I knew that I had to feature her one day. Now she is Cosplay Holic’s featured cosplayer for the new year, 2014!

This layout is not yet the final look that I’ll be going for, so please mind your head for broken codes and falling tags!

You may have also noticed that the site’s been revamped. I’ll be featuring bigger photos from now on, I hope it will be to your liking!

Thank you very much for everyone’s continued support! Let’s have more fun together in 2014! And please also show the cosplayers your support by visiting their websites!

Much Love,
Kurohiko~

Source: Ageha on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment