21 October 2013

Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen: Kirakishou

Oh No! Manga OCTO CON 2 has come and gone, and I have a few decent photos to share with you guys. If I could, I would have taken a lot more, but I was the judge for the Cosplay, Art, and Coloring competitions, so you can imagine how busy I was running here and there!

It was a great experience overall though… I would tell you all about it, but I’m pretty sure you’re all more interested with the photos instead, yes? Let’s hop to it then!

rozen maiden zuruckspulen cosplay kirakishou

The true seventh Rozen Maiden doll, Kirakishou has a disturbed mindset who, despite lacking a physical body, can still affect real world events. She can only exist in the N-Field, and has the ability to trap her sisters, including people’s consciousness, into the N-Field by sealing them into white crystals. She was later assembled by Jun, and Kirakishou refers to him as her “master”.

She was definitely one of the most memorable cosplayers who participated in the Oh No! Manga OCTO CON 2. Why, you ask? Well, she effectively scared me when she suddenly appeared in front of the judges table when I was looking for her on stage!

“Will you be my master?” she said… I may be getting a few more nightmares after this…

Source: 黑火子 ~Kurohiko

No comments:

Post a Comment