20 April 2013

Naruto: Sakon to Ukon

Source: Crunchyroll
The apparent leaders of the Sound Four, Sakon and Ukon are twin brothers from Otogakure. Orochimaru and Kabuto have acknowledged that Sakon and Ukon are the strongest and fastest members of the team. However, whenever Sakon is interested in his opponent, he tends to use unnecessary strong techniques to toy with his opponent, slowing down the rest of the group. Ukon counteracts this flaw by being more impatient and hasty, forcing Sakon to end his battles quickly.

Creepy and amazing, what can I say? I don’t want to know if that’s another cosplayer behind him/her or if that’s a mannequin head. It bothers me to even think about it. Thanks again to Darlene for sending this in!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not sure actually... It may just be a mannequin's head but it's really creeping me out!

      Delete