10 June 2009

Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei Cast

sayonara, zetsubou-sensei cosplay

The story of Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei revolves around a pessimistic high school teacher named Itoshiki Nozomu. Tired with life, he decides to end it all by hanging himself on a sakura tree, not counting on getting saved by his extremely optimistic student, Fuura Kafuka. Nozomu later finds out that his entire homeroom class has different, and extreme personality quirks that he must overcome.

I'm not familiar with the series, so I can't really name all of the students shown here. Can you name each and every last character in the photo?

3 comments:

  1. from left ro right: abiru kobushi, meru otonashi, taro maria seiketsu (matarou), chiri kitsu (the one covered by the teacher's arm - probably, i've seen pics of this group), matoi tsunetsuki(behind teacher), Nozomu Itoshiki (the teacher lulz), fuura kafuka, rin Itoshiki, Nami Hitou, and Kaere Kimura.

    I'm COMPLETELY addicted to this anime. I got a fangasm when i checked this pic *-* mind if I ask you the original or the source? i simply love this cosplay group. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's impressive! I guess you really do love the anime that much! :D

    I only got this from photobucket. If you click on the picture, you can see the larger version of it. That's the only one of the group that I know of though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's all female?? Itoshiki-sensei cosplayer female?? looks weird.. but i like it

    ReplyDelete