29 January 2015

Kuroshitsuji: Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive 04

kuroshitsuji / black butler cosplay - sebastian michaelis and ciel phantomhive 4

溶けたのやっかいな 氷みたいな私を
I’m troublesome after I melted like ice
優しくすくって 上唇で遊ぶ
You tenderly scoop me up and and toy around with me with your lips

それでもひとつの愛の形を探す
Nevertheless, I search for a single form of love
遠くよりも今を結んだ 枯れた瞳は
My dried eyes tied it to the present rather than a time far beyond
できればこのまま 包まれて終わりたい
If I can, I want to end while shrouded this like
二人で秘めた 淡い肌 月も隠れてる
Together, we concealed our pale selves; the moon is hiding, too

“Monochrome Kiss”
Lyrics and Translation by Words of Songs

I don’t know about this cosplay… it makes me nervous posting it here in blogspot, but oh well! If Google tells me to, then I’ll just take it down! Anyway, I thought the opening theme of the first season was appropriate to go with the photo! Thanks to Clara for sending this in!

Source: lovers ♡ cosplay on tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment