23 August 2013

Free! – Iwatobi Swim Club: Matsuoka Rin, Nanase Haruka, Hazuki Nagisa, and Ryugazaki Rei

free! - iwatobi swim club cosplay - matsuoka rin, nanase haruka, hazuki nagisa, and ryugazaki rei

Days confusion ever free
come through my heart

目を背ける一瞬へ
Turn your eyes to the moment

反射してく街を歪んで見せてた
It showed me the city, distorted in the reflection,
傾くフェイントブルー
A slanting faint blue
遠回りの先で見えた虹は
The rainbow I saw at the end of the detour
自由へ繋がった
Connected to freedom

“Rage On”
Lyrics and Translation by Anime Lyrics

A fantastic set of cosplayers featuring KSG as Matsuoka Rin, Akito (アキト) as Nanase Haruka, Kitagaoka Shu (北ヶ丘シュウ) as Hazuki Nagisa, and Yumehi (夢妃) as Ryugazaki Rei! I think it’s about time I give in and check this anime out for myself. It seems to be quite a head turner from what I’ve heard. Thanks to Pikapi for sending this in!

Source: AKITO on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment