18 February 2013

Vocaloid 2: Hatsune Miku and Kaito

vocaloid 2 cosplay - hatsune miku and kaito
Source: ~ 書いてください ~

時よ止まれ今は
I just wish that time would stand still
あなたに酔いしれて
I want to savor this moment for all time
揺れる鼓動一つ一つを 刻み付けてたい
I want to be able to store it away, the sound of your beautiful beating heart
とどまれ熱く濡れ 打ち付ける昂まりに
This sensation fills me with joy, this wonderful warm and wet feeling
これ以上は動けないよ
And my whole body is immobilized
まるで御伽噺(フェアリィテイル)
It makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale

“Cendrillon”
Lyrics and Translation by: Vocalochu

Hatsune Miku and Kaito make a really cute couple! Although Miku has been paired with other guy Vocaloids in the past too, right? Maybe I just like the green and blue combination. Thanks to Kanae for sending this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment