19 August 2012

Diablo 3: Demon Hunter

diablo 3 cosplay - demon hunter at oh no! manga cosplay camp

I do realize this little boy girl(!) is one of the contestants who participated in the cosplay competition, but unfortunately, I was one of the judges for the art competition so I didn’t have time to watch the cosplayers at the catwalk or pay close attention to our host announcing the characters.

That being said, I’m pretty sure someone will be able to tell me what character this little guy gal is cosplaying as. We literally jumped out of our seats when we saw him her walk by in front of our table and asked for pictures. I just hope we didn’t scare him her.

I hope Oh No! Manga Cosplay Camp 2 will come soon! I heard this time there will be a Mangaka Expo too. Oh No! Oh yes?

EDIT: Thanks to Josh029 for letting me know she is a Demon Hunter from Diablo 3!

EDIT 2: Thanks to Aki for correcting me! This is her cosplay and she is a little girl! Awww~

2 comments: