17 May 2012

Bleach: Kurosaki Ichigo 04

bleach cosplay - kurosaki ichigo 4

When Aizen created his army of arrancar in Hueco Mundo, Ichigo is taught to control his inner hollow by the Visored, Soul Reapers with hollow powers. This allowed him to call upon his hollow powers at will without sacrificing control by donning a hollow mask through a limited time. Although Ichigo and his friends managed to fend off the arrancar with bolstered defenses, they are unable to prevent the abduction of Inoue Orihime.

I’m so sorry for the lack of updates! I was busy working on my own manga that I forgot to schedule some features for Cosplay Holic

I must be getting old… but anyway! Thanks to Jose for sending this amazing shot and be sure to check out the full version!

1 comment:

  1. The background looks like Taal Lake in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete